An Altar Server serves our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, at His Holy Altar, especially regarding His Presence - Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity – in the Eucharist.
The primary goal of the Altar Server is to serve God out of love: a love we continually strive to perfect. Growing in Love with our Eucharistic Lord enables us to grow in love for our neighbor. To serve reverently and devoutly in love for Our Lord requires a humble and contrite heart. To serve at the Holy Altar of the Lord is a great honor and privilege.
Requirements for becoming an Altar Server
- Family to be Registered Parishioners
- Received Sacraments: Baptism, Holy Communion, and Confirmation
- Attend training and future formation sessions
- Commit to serving at least one Mass per month
Opportunities for Adults
- Adult Altar Servers (Men)
- Cassock and Surplice Washers: This would be done on a rotating schedule about once or twice per month, depending on the number of volunteers.
If you are a current Altar Server, please view or volunteer for an open position.